Strain Relief for EZ RJ45 CAT5 x 50 100035
- Prolong patch cord life
- Maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- No more snags or hang ups, causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- Pack of 50 pieces
- Max cable o/d 6.6mm
- Genuine Platinum Tools 100035
The innovative Snag Proof Strain Relief is designed specifically to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45 plugs.
Two Patent Pending versions are offered for both the Cat5/5e and the Cat6 plugs.This CAT5 version can be used only with the standard EZ RJ45 CAT5 connectors (not shielded). For the CAT6 connectors and shielded CAT5/6 connectors, the CAT6 strain relief must be used.
The primary strain relief of the plug locks the snag proof strain relief in place so they will not pull off, creating one, integral assembly. Once crimped, this design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly, preventing the cable pairs from being over compressed. This decrease in stress contributes to achieving peak performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cords.