RJ45 25pc 7mm Boots Yellow 100034Y
- Fits up to 7mm external diameter cable
- Protects connectors
- Helps maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance
- Prevents snagging
- Covers the external ground on shielded connectors
- Fits EZ RJ45Cat5e and Cat6
- Fits standard RJ45 connectors
- For shielded and unshielded connectors
- Colour Yellow
- Pack of 25 pieces
- Platinum Tools 100034Y
This RJ45 boot is designed for use on larger cables with an outer diameter of up to 7mm. It is suitable for EZ RJ45 connectors, both shielded and unshielded, and for standard RJ45 connectors.
These boots cover the locking tab on RJ45 connectors and help prevent snagging and broken tabs as well as providing support for the cable and helping to maintain bend radius. They will cover the external ground on shielded connectors and produce a professional appearance in all applications.
The RJ45 boots are available in 9 colours. Larger sizes are also available.
Pack of 25 boots.
(See the Documents tab for the product flyer).