ezEX48 50pc Unshielded Cat6A Connectors 100029C
- Simple one piece design, no bars or liners
- Rated up to 10 Gigabit
- Faster terminations
- More reliable, higher performance
- Crimp with the patented EXO crimp frame fitted with EXO-EX die
- Max cable outer diameter 7.36mm
- Outer diameter of conductor with insulation between 1.09mm and 1.22mm
- Suitable for stranded or solid conductors
- Supplied in a pack of 50 pieces
- Platinum Tools 100029C
Pack of 50 ezEX48-RJ45 Cat6A Connectors 100029C
The ezEX48 RJ45 connectors are suitable for larger sized cables rated at up to 10 Gigabit. The connectors are precision engineered and have staggered holes in the end of the conductor allowing the inner conductors to be inserted all the way through the connector. In this way, the colour sequence can be checked before the connector is crimped saving both time and money.
The connectors are of single piece design with no bars or liners and will accept solid or stranded cable. They must be crimped using the EXO crimping frame fitted with the EXO-EX die. The crimping process crimps the connector to the outer cable jacket, crimps the inner conductors and trims the excess cable from the end of the connector all in one simple action.
These connectors are suitable for use with CAT6A cables in networks rated up to 10 Gigabit. The outer diameter of these cables must be less than 7.36mm and the outer diameter of the inner conductors including the insulation must be in the range of 1.09mm to 1.22mm. Use the ezEX44 RJ45 connectors for inner conductors within the range of 1.0mm to 1.12mm.