ezEX38 Internal Shielded Connectors x10 100046C
- Simple one piece shielded design… no bars or liners
- Rated up to 10 Gigabit
- Faster terminations
- More reliable, higher performance
- Crimp with the patented EXO crimp frame fitted with EXO-EX die
- Max cable outer diameter 7.36mm
- Outer diameter of conductor with insulation between 0.84mm and 0.97mm
- Suitable for stranded or solid conductors
- Supplied in a pack of 10 pieces
ezEX44 RJ45 Shielded Connectors with Internal Ground, Pack of 10
The ezEX44 shielded RJ45 connectors are suitable for larger Cat6 and Cat6A cables rated at up to 10 Gigabit. It is possible to push the conductors all the way though these connectors so that the colours can be checked before crimping, saving time and wasted crimps. The conductors can be both pushed and pulled to draw the twists as far as possible up into the connector ensuring the highest speed and a compliant network.
The connectors are of single piece design with no bars or liners and will accept solid or stranded cable. They must be crimped using the EXO crimping frame fitted with the EXO-EX die (product code 450350). The crimping process crimps the connector to the outer cable jacket, crimps the inner conductors and trims the excess cable from the end of the connector all in one simple action.
These connectors are suitable for use with CAT6A cables in networks rated up to 10 Gigabit. The outer diameter of these cables must be less than 7.36mm and the outer diameter of the inner conductors including the insulation must be in the range of 0.84mm to 0.97mm. For larger diameters, use the shielded ezEX44 or ezEX48 RJ45 connectors.