EZ-RJ45 Shielded 10pc CAT5/6 Connectors
- Simple one piece design… no bars or liners
- Eee-Zee to verify wire sequence
- Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps
- Faster terminations
- More reliable, higher performance
- Compatible with most RJ11/12 crimp tools except for AMP
- Crimp with the patented EZ-RJPRO HD crimp tool for even faster, more reliable terminations
- Pack of 10 pieces
Bag of 10 Shielded EZ RJ45 Cat5e Cat6 Connectors
The EZ-RJ45 fully shielded plug, with an internal ground, combines the speed and reliability advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 system with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products. This connector is suitable for both CAT5 and CAT6 applications.
The jacket can be inserted all the way into the connector to ensure compliance with the CAT6 specification, while the CAT5 specification is slightly more relaxed and compliance can be achieved by inserting the jacket just ahead of the clamp, see 'Working with shielded connectors' in the Documents tab. This pdf also details some specifications regarding the cable sizes that can be used with these connectors, e.g. the maximum outer diameter of the cable is 6.6mm and the maximum outer diameter of each conductor is 1mm.
Always use the CAT6 strain relief boots with this connector, whether using CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- Use in category 3, 5, 5E and CAT6 compliant data networks and patch cords.
- strain relief boots are available, see below
- Compatible with most existing crimp tools except AMP
- Maximum jacket outer diameter 6.6mm
- Maximum conductor outer diameter 1mm
- 50 micro inch gold plate
- FCC compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL rated