EZ-RJ45 CAT5e 50pc Connectors 100003C
- Simple one piece design - no bars or liners
- Eee-Zee to verify wire sequence
- Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps
- Faster terminations
- More reliable, higher performance
- Compatible with most RJ-45 style crimp tools except for AMP
- Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 crimp tool for even faster, more reliable terminations
- Pack of 50 pieces
- Platinum ToolsÂ 100003
EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Pack of 50 Connectors 100003C
The EZ-RJ45 CAT5e connectors are precision engineered and will accept solid or stranded CAT5 cable. Check the colour sequence before crimping, then use the patented EZ crimping tools to both crimp and trim the cable in one easy operation. Transparent strain relief boots are available for these connectors (sold seperately). Please note that coloured strain relief boots are suitable only for the EZ CAT6 connectors or the shielded CAT5/CAT6 connectors. They cannot be used with these EZ CAT5 connectors.
The EZ RJ45 System
The EZ RJ45 system simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted all the way through the EZ connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order prior to crimping, saving time and reducing waste. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the EZ RJ45 connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves the performance of the EZ RJ45 connectors.
- Use in category 3, 5, 5e compliant data networks and patch cords.
- Compatible with most existing crimp tools except AMP
- 50 micro inch gold plate
- FCC compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL rated