Micro HDMI Cable 1.5m
- HDMI High Speed with ethernet
- 24 carat gold plated contacts
- Full 19 pin specification
- Black cable with 28AWG conductors
- One micro type D connector
- One full size type A connector
- Oxygen-free copper conductors
- Length 1.5m
- Cable 5.3mm in diameter
- Moulded plugs and strain relief
- 2 year warranty
This HDMI cable with ethernet is ideal for all demanding high definition applications. Use for viewing 4k UHD TV, 3D TV or pictures wherever the source equipment is fitted with a micro-size, or type D, HDMI plug. A standard full size, type A, HDMI plug is fitted at the other end. Many cameras and mobile phones are fitted with the micro HDMI connector.
This HDMI cable with ethernet is wired to allow you access to all the features of all HDMI versions up to and including HDMI 1.4. such as 4K UHD resolution, 3D, deep colour, audio return and an ethernet channel for internet applications and device sharing.
The cable has moulded plugs and 24 carat gold plated 19 pin connectors. Each oxygen-free copper conductor is AWG28. The cable measures 5.3mm in diameter. The D type HDMI plug measures 5.9mm x 2.25mm.
This HDMI cable with ethernet has been tested to, and conforms with, the high speed standard. It offers top quality and high data transfer speeds.
These cables carry a 2 year warranty.
Supported HDMI Features (available only when connected to suitable equipment)4k x 2k, UHD, 1080p, 720p resolution support
- 4k x 2k, UHD, 1080p, 720p resolution support
- Ethernet channel for internet and device sharing
- 3D Compatible
- Audio return channel allowing audio to be returned from the display back to a surround sound amplifier
- Multi-channel surround sound audio
- Extended support for deep colour
- HDCP Compliant
- Up to 2160p resolution