Knipex Insulation Stripping Tool
- For stripping single and multiple conductors with plastic or rubber insulation
- Maximum insulation diameter 5mm
- Spring returm for ease of use
- Easy hand adjustment of diameter using knurled screw and locking nut
- High grade special tool steel, forged, oil hardened
- Total length 160mm
This insulation stripper makes removal of insulation easy especially when repeating the process on many cables of the same size. The depth of cut can be set by hand using the knurled screw and locked in place with a lock nut while the spring return helps to make this a very easy tool to use. Cables can then be stripped in one easy operation again and again. Ideal for single core cables, twin and earth and many other applications.
The tool is made from high grade special tool steel which is forged and oil hardened with multiple component soft grips.
Knipex are German manufacturers with a reputation for producing high quality, reliable tools. Their tools are precision made and built for professionals.