DVI to HDMI Adapter
- Connect DVI equipped computer to an HDMI display
- Connect to DVI output of computer
- Then connect a standard HDMI lead
- Note - DVI does not carry audio
This adapter allows you to connect a computer with DVI output to your HD TV or any source with a DVI output to your HDMI equipped monitor (your monitor may require HDCP compatibilty to allow this).
This adapter is not capable of transmitting audio as DVI connectors do not carry audio signals. A separate lead will be necessary to deal with this.
A standard HDMI socket is provided to allow connection of an HDMI cable.
- DVI Plug 18pin + 1 pin, gold plated connectors
- Full size HDMI socket, 19 pin, gold plated connectors