HDMI Splitter with Scaler 18Gbps HDR 4k 1in-2out
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0
- Compliant with HDCP2.2 and HDCP1.4
- Downscales one output to 1080p if required
- Produces 2 identical outputs or one 4k output and one 1080p output
- Supports 4k x 2k at 60Hz
- Supports RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- 18Gbps bandwidth capability
- Supports HDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- Built in EDID settings for maximum compatibility
- 3 year warranty
On Special Offer - While Stocks Last! (Down from £98.40)
This combined splitter and scaler is a single box solution to the problem of mixing 4k and 1080p devices in the same system.
This splitter supports input resolutions of up to 4k2k UHD at 60Hz and colour space of up to 4:4:4 and can be used with 4k Blu Ray, Xbox One X, PS4 and any other HDMI sources. The splitter can produce two identical outputs or the in-built scaler can produce one 1080p output while the other output remains at 4k. This allows simultaneous connection of both a 4k TV and a 1080p TV without degrading the image on the 4k TV.
EDID settings can be used for maximum compatibility. Normally, these can be left at the default setting so that the splitter reads the EDID of the connected 4k display, but if required the splitter can be forced to read the EDID of either display, to output 1080p or to output 4k (while still scaling down to 1080p on the other output if necessary). One further setting allows selection of the HDCP version from that of the source or to HDCP1.4.
Firmware upgrade can be made via a micro-USB port.
This 2 port HDMI Splitter distributes the input HDMI signal to two outputs so that one source device can be used to feed up to two separate displays. By connecting this device to a blu-ray player in the lounge, the same disc can be viewed in the lounge and one other room simultaneously - even if the lounge TV is 4k and the remote TV is only capable of 1080p. It can also be used for streaming into 1080p devices or capture cards while simultaneously viewing a game on a 4k HDR display at full 4k resolution.
The splitter supports full 1080p, 3D and 4k x 2k so it will deal with the latest high definition sources and displays in schools, universities, lecture theatres, conference centres and security installations.
Note that this device does NOT strip HDR. If the input signal is HDR, both outputs will also carry the HDR information at both 4k and 1080p.
This 2 port HDMI splitter is fitted with full size HDMI sockets and a 5V DC socket. A 3-pin adapter with UK, US and EU power supply is provided with screw fitting to prevent accidental disconnection. This product carries a full three year warranty.
- HDMI 2 port splitter
- Power supply with various plug fittings
- User Manual
- Input - one full size HDMI socket
- Output - two full size HDMI sockets
- 3D compatible up to 1080p @60Hz
- Input/Output Resolutions
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- Supports HDCP2.2 and HDCP1.4
- Supports 480i - 1080p at 50/60Hz
- Supports 4k@24/30/60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:0
- Note: Does not support 4:2:2 (uncheck this option in XBox settings)
- Supports HDR, HLG, HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Supports 3D up to 1080p at 60Hz
- Supports multi channel audio including Dolby Atmos
- Complete with UK, US and EU power supply
- Power consumption 1.5W
- Size each 96mm x 70.4mm x 17.6mm
- Weight each 185g
- Case Material - black painted metal
- 36 Month Warranty