HDMI Pro Splitter 18Gbps 4k 1in-2out
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP2.2 Splitter
- Takes a single input and produces 2 identical outputs
- Distribute HDMI to several displays or rooms
- Supports 4k x 2k at 60Hz
- SupportsÂ RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- 18Gbps bandwidth capability
- Supports HDR, HLG and HDR10
- Supports 3D up to 1080p at 60Hz
- Complete with UK power supply
- Supports all audio formats
- Black metal case
This is a professional quality splitter which conforms with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2, operating at resolutions of up to 4k2k at 60Hz and colour space of up to 4:4:4 to allow connection of the most demanding sources including 4k Blu Ray.
This 2 port HDMI Splitter distributes the input HDMI signal to two outputs so that one source device can be used to feed up to two separate displays. By connecting this device to a blu-ray player in the lounge, the same disc can be viewed in the lounge and one other room simultaneously. Alternatively, a presentation can be repeated across two displays in a lecture theatre, two displays can be used simultaneously at events or shopping centres etc.
The splitter supports full 1080p, 3D and 4k x 2k so it will deal with the latest high definition sources and displays in schools, universities, lecture theatres, conference centres and security installations.
The EDID switch when set to STD causes the splitter to output 1080p@60Hz with 2 channel LPCM stereo audio across both outputs (regardless of the EDID settings of the connected display). When set to TV, the splitter will look at output 1 and if a 4k capable TV is connected to output 1 it will set both outputs to 4k resolution. If the TV on output 1 is not capable of 4k the splitter will analyse all TVs connected to its ouputs and set the resolution of both outputs to match that of the least capable TV.
This 2 port HDMI splitter is fitted with full size HDMI sockets and a 5V DC socket. A 3-pin UK power supply is provided.
- HDMI 2 port splitter
- UK power supply
- User Manual
UK 3-pin power adapter included
- Input - one full size HDMI socket
- Output - two full size HDMI sockets
- 3D compatible up to 1080p @60Hz
- Input/Output Resolutions
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- Supports HDCP2.2 and DVI1.0
- Supports 480i - 1080p at 50/60Hz
- Supports 4k2k 60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2
- Supports high resolution VESA mode video up to QSXGA
- Supports all audio formats including lossless audio
- Power supply DC 5V (supplied with UK plug)
- Power consumption 1.5W
- Size each 96mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Weight each 100g
- Case Material - black painted metal
- 12 Month Warranty