HDMI Over Coax Extender with IR
- Extend HDMI over standard coaxial cable
- HDCP compliant
- Transmit 1080p over 100m
- Transmit SD HDMI over 300m
- Full 2 way IR control at each end
- Additional receivers available
- Receivers can be daisy-chained to cover unlimited distances
- Complete with 2 UK power supplies and IR components
This HDMI Extender allows you to extend an HDMI signal up to 300m using only a single 75ohm coaxial cable. Use existing coaxial cables to carry both HDMI and two-way IR signals so you can use a remote control at either end of the cable to control equipment at the opposite end. Connect sources such as DVD or Blu-Ray to the transmitter using HDMI cable of up to 5m in length then connect display equipment such as a TV or projector to the receiver using standard HDMI cable of up to 5m in length. A single coaxial cable is then used to connect the transmitter to the receiver.
This HDMI Extender carries a full HD 1080p HDMI signal plus PCM 48kHz audio up to 7.1ch up to a distance of 100m. A switch on the side of the transmitter allows you to select the appropriate EDID ranging from 1080i with 2 channel audio up to 1080p with 7.1 channel audio. The kit is supplied with power supplies, IR leads, a transmitter and a receiver.The devices carry full size HDMI sockets, BNC sockets and 3.5mm jack sockets for the infra-red transmitters and receivers.
See the Video tab above for a demonstration of this product.
A copy of the user manual can be found under the Documents tab above.
Please note that this extender requires a DC path through the coaxial cable, so connectors must be soldered or crimped to make a good connection.
- HDMI to coaxial Transmitter
- HDMI to coaxial Receiver
- 2 IR Receivers
- 2 IR Transmitters
- 2 UK power supplies
- User Manual
- Transmitter Input - one full size HDMI socket, one 3.5mm IR input
- Transmitter Output - one BNC socket for coaxial cable, one 3.5mm IR output
- Receiver Input - one BNC socket for coaxial cable, one 3.5mm IR input
- Receiver Output - one full size HDMI socket, one BNC socket for loop through to additional receivers, one 3.5mm IR output
- 3D compatible
- Input/Output Resolutions
- EDID options
- 1080p, 2Ch audio PCM 48kHz
- 1080p, 5.1Ch audio PCM 48kHz
- 1080p, 7.1Ch audio PCM 48kHz
- 1080i, 2Ch audio PCM 48kHz
- Power supplies DC 5V (supplied with UK plugs)
- Power indicator
- Lock indicator
- Size each 100mm x 105mm x 25mm
- Weight each 280g
- Case Material - black painted metal
- 12 Month Warranty