HDMI cable 1.5m with ethernet and UP facing connector
- HDMI High Speed with ethernet
- High quality
- 24 carat gold plated contacts
- Full 19 pin specification
- 24AWG conductors
- Two full size type A connectors
- One straight and one right-angle connector
- Oxygen-free copper conductors
- Black nylon outer covering
- Length 1.5m
- Size 10mm diameter
- 2 year warranty
HDMI 4k cable 1.5m with ethernet and UP facing connector
This cable is a professional quality HDMI cable conforming to the new HDMI High Speed with ethernet standard. One end is fitted with a right angled plug facing upwards (sometimes described as 270 degrees) while the other end has a standard straight plug. See the image to work out whether you need an upward or downward facing plug.
This HDMI cable with ethernet is ideal for all demanding high definition applications including 4k UHD via Xbox One X or S, PS4, Blu-Ray or DVD. A standard full size, type A, HDMI plug is fitted at each end.
The cable has metal plugs, moulded strain relief 24 carat gold plated 19 pin connectors. Each oxygen-free copper conductor is 24AWG. The cable is round, has a black nylon outer covering and measures 10mm in diameter.
This HDMI cable with ethernet is suitable for home cinema use and for connections between HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, DVD players, AV receivers, SKYHD, Freesat, XBox One, PS4, splitters, switches, laptops, PCs and any other AV products equipped with HDMI 2.0 lower specification inputs and outputs.
These cables carry a 2 year warranty.
Supported HDMI Features (available only when connected to suitable equipment)
- 4k UHD, 2160p, 1080p, 720p resolution support
- Ethernet channel for internet and device sharing
- 3D Compatible
- Audio return channel allowing audio to be returned from the display back to a surround sound amplifier
- Multi-channel surround sound audio
- Extended support for deep colour
- HDCP Compliant