This HDMI Extender allows you to extend a 1080p HDMI signal up to 70m or a 4k HDMI signal up to 40m using only a single UTP cable. Eliminates unreliable expensive lengthy HDMI cables and replaces them with standard Cat5e/Cat6 UTP cable.
Connect sources such as DVD or Blu-Ray to the transmitter using HDMI cable of up to 5m in length then connect display equipment such as a TV or projector to the receiver using standard HDMI cable of up to 5m in length. A single CAT5e or CAT6 cable is then used to connect the transmitter to the receiver.
This HDMI Extender also carries two-way IR signals allowing you to control source equipment from a remote display or to control remote equipment from the source. The extender carries a full HD 1080p HDMI signal plus lossless audio including Dolby trueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD master audio.Each device carries full size HDMI sockets, an RJ45 socket and 3.5mm jack sockets for the infra-red transmitters and receivers. Only one power supply is required which can be placed at either end - the opposite end receives power via the CAT5/6 cable.
See the Video tab above for a demonstration of this product.
- HDMI to RJ45 Transmitter
- HDMI to RJ45 Receiver
- 2 IR Receivers
- 2 IR Transmitters
- UK power supply
- User Manual
- Transmitter Input - one full size HDMI socket, one 3.5mm IR input
- Transmitter Output - one full size HDMI socket for local display and one RJ45 for UTP cable, one 3.5mm IR output
- Receiver Input - one RJ45 for UTP cable, one 3.5mm IR input
- Receiver Output - one full size HDMI socket, one 3.5mm IR output
- 3D compatible, 4k compatible
- Input/Output Resolutions for 70m
- 1080p at 60Hz 36bit
- 3D 1080p at 30Hz 36bit
- Input/Output Resolutions for 40m
- 1080p at 60Hz 48bit
- 1080p at 120Hz 24bit
- 3D 1080p at 60Hz 36bit
- 4k x 2k at 30Hz 24bit
- Lossless audio
- Power supply DC 12V (supplied with UK plug)
- Link indicator
- Size each 100mm x 65mm x 25mm
- Weight each 200g
- Case Material - black painted metal
- 12 Month Warranty