The ezEX range of connectors and crimp tools uses the well-known EZRJ45 system whereby the conductors are ushed all the way through the connector so that the sequence of colours can be seen before the connector is crimped. The EX crimp tool, die and connectors allow the use of this system on larger diameter cables used in Cat6 or Cat6A networks. The ezEX44 connectors in this kit have staggered cable entries allowing their use on cables with inner conductors up to 1.12mm in diameter.
The die is reversible for right or left-handed use. It can be removed from the EX frame and replaced with an RJ45 die (product code 450356) giving backward compatibility with standard EZ RJ45 cat5e, cat6 and shielded connectors.
This kit is supplied in a tough Stanley organiser case with additional containers for extra connectors or strain relief. The see-through plastic means that it is easy to check your stock levels before you leave without opening the case. This kit includes the ezEX RJ45 crimp tool complete wiith the EX die for ezEX44 and ezEX48 connectors, a cable stripper and 100 ezEX44 connectors.
ezEX RJ45 Features
- Wire sequence is Eee-Zee to verify before crimping.
- Reduced scrap, no wasted connectors.
- Single action crimps and trims the conductors.
- Interchangeable die sets.
- Reversible die for left or right handed operation.
- Works with solid or stranded conductors.
- Die works with inner conductors up to 1.12mm (with ezEX44 connectors)
- Die works with inner conductors up to 1.22mm (with ezEX48 connectors)
- Works with cable outer diameter up to 7.36mm
Hard Case Features
- From the Stanley Fatmax range
- Water resistant seal around the see-through lid (IP53)
- Transparent polycarbonate lid
- Metal catches
- Metal hinge pins
- Catches to allow connection to other organiser boxes in the same range
- Measures 44.6cm x 35.7cm x 7.4cm