ezEX RJ45 Starter Kit 90188 EXO Tool and Connectors
This Kit Includes....
- EXO Crimp Tool
- EX Die
- 25pcs ezEX38 RJ45 Connectors
- 50pcs ezEX44 RJ45 Connectors
- 25pcs ezEX48 RJ45 Connectors
- 20pcs Strain Relief (Various Colours)
- Platinum Tools 90188
This Platinum Tools Starter kit contains everything you need to terminate a wide range of Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A cables. The conductor paths are staggered so that larger diameter conductors can fit within the confines of the standard RJ45 plug. This means that you can use this system with cables that would have not been suitable for the standard EZ RJ45 system.
The kit is supplied with a selection of ezEX38, ezEX44 and ezEX48 connectors and the capacity of these connectors is as follows
- ezEX38, overall cable diameter 7.36mm, internal conductor diameter (inc insulation) 0.84-0.97mm
- ezEX44, overall cable diameter 7.36mm, internal conductor diameter (inc insulation) 1.0-1.12mm
- ezEX48, overall cable diameter 7.36mm, internal conductor diameter (inc insulation) 1.09-1.22mm
Connectors allow the conductors to be pushed all the way through, as in the original Platinum Tools ezRJ45 system. Once the sequence of colours has been checked and verified, the crimp process is completed in a single action, cutting off the excess conductors and leaving the ends flush with the end of the connector.
Included is the new EX crimp tool with EXO die for above connectors. The die is interchangeable and can be swapped for the EzRJ45 die (available seperately). Dies can be fitted either way around so that the tool is suitable for either left or right-handed use.
The tool can be locked into the closed position for storage. Features are as follows
- Easy to verify the wire sequence before crimping
- Single action crimps and trims the conductors
- Interchangeable Die sets
- Supplied with EX die
- Die is reversible for right or left handed operation
- Works with solid or stranded conductors
- Works with inner conductors up to 1.22mm diameter
- Works with cable outer diameter up to 7.36mm
- For Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A networks
- Crimp tool is Platinum Tools 100061C