EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connectors x50 100010C
- Simple one piece designâ€¦ no bars or liners
- Eee-Zee to verify wire sequence
- Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps
- Faster terminations
- More reliable, higher performance
- Compatible with most RJ-45 style crimp tools except for AMP
- Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 crimp tool for even faster, more reliable terminations
- Pack of 50 pieces
- Platinum Tools 100010C
The EZ-RJ45 CAT6 connectors are precision engineered and will accept solid or stranded CAT6 cable. Check the colour sequence before crimping, then use the patented EZ crimping tools to both crimp and trim the cable in one easy operation. Transparent and colour-coded strain relief boots are available for these connectors.
The EZ RJ45 System
The EZ RJ45 system simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted all the way through the EZ connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order prior to crimping, saving time and reducing waste. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the EZ RJ45 connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves the performance of the EZ RJ45 connectors.
- Use in category 6 compliant data networks and patch cords.
- Compatible with most existing crimp tools except AMP
- 50 micro inch gold plate
- FCC compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL rated