7.1 Speaker Plate on BSS
- 7 pairs of gold post banana sockets for speakers
- Gold posts can clamp cables directly or use banana plugs
- Screw terminals at rear
- 1 RCA/phone sub woofer outlet
- Sub has F-type connector at rear for coaxial cable
- Double gang brushed stainless steel faceplate
This 7.1 speaker plate has 7 pairs of gold posts for speakers and one phono (or RCA) socket for a sub-woofer. The gold posts will accept either standard 4mm banana plugs or they will unscrew to clamp speaker cable directly to the posts.
At the rear are screw terminals for connection of the in-wall speaker cables with a cross sectional area of up to 6sq.mm, no soldering is required. At the rear of the phono socket is an F-type socket for connection of a coaxial cable for the sub-woofer.
The plate is a standard double gang size to fit a standard electrical mounting box.
The schematic above shows how this 7.1 speaker plate can be incorporated into a 7.1 surround sound system.