2.1 Speaker Plate on BSS
- 2 pairs of gold post banana sockets for speakers
- Gold posts can clamp cables directly or use banana plugs
- Screw terminals at rear
- 1 RCA/phone sub woofer outlet
- Sub has F-type connector at rear for coaxial cable
- Single gang brushed stainless steel faceplate
On the front of this speaker plate are two pairs of gold posts for the speakers plus one phono (or RCA) socket for the sub-woofer. The gold posts accept standard 4mm banana plugs or they can be unscrewed to allow the speaker cable to be clamped directly to the posts. At the rear of the speaker connections are screw terminals for quick connection of speaker cables up to 6sq.mm in size with no soldering required.
At the rear of the sub-woofer RCA/phono socket is an F-type socket for connection to a coaxial cable.
This speaker plate is a single gang size to fit standard size electrical mounting boxes.