Single RJ45 Outlet with White Faceplate
- Use in CAT6 or CAT5e networks
- Snap-in module
- Punch-Down connections at rear
- Colour code marked at rear
- ID card behind window at front
- White single module single gang faceplate
- Faceplate mounting screws
A single RJ45 Cat5e/Cat6 outlet with single gang white faceplate. This RJ45 outlet is suitable for both CAT5e and CAT6 networks. It is supplied with a single gang white faceplate designed for a single module and is complete with screws for attachment to a standard single gang electrical back box. A plastic window and card are supplied to identify the RJ45 outlet.
The rear of the module is marked to identify the cable colours to be used when wiring to the T568A or T568B standards. Connections can be made using a suitable IEC punchdown tool.
- 1 x 425001 single white Cat6 outlet
- 1 x 421033 single module single gang white faceplate