This USB to HDMI converter allows you to connect an external display to a laptop or PC by using the USB port. Up to 6 additional displays can be added to one computer simply by installing the driver and adding one LKV362 for each monitor. The additional display can either mirror the existing computer display or it can extend the display to the right, left top or bottom of the computer display (selectable using the driver software included).
The driver works with most recent Windows and Mac operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and MAC OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Lion 10.7.2. Drivers for Windows and MAC are supplied with the converter.
- USB to HDMI Converter
- CD Driver for Windows or Mac
- Instruction leaflet
- Input Sockets - USB plug for video, 3.5mm jack for audio
- Input Type - USB3.0 or USB2.0
- Output - Full size HDMI socket
- Maximum resolution 1920 x 1080
- Resolution matches the resolution of the host computer's display
- Operating system - Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS X
- Power supply 500mA powered by USB
- Size 80mm x 52mm x 16.5mm
- Weight 86g
- 12 Month Warranty