HDMI Over TCP-IP 120m Extra Receiver
- Extend HDMI up to 120m over Cat5e/6 cable
- Extends full 1080p
- Allows multiple displays from a single source (via ethernet switch)
- IR control of source
- UK power supply included
- Mounting brackets included
- Plug and play
For use with the 120m TCP/IP HDMI extender kit (see product code 416101), this additional receiver and an ethernet switch allows you to add more displays to the system - one for each display up to a maximum of 255 extra receivers.
Resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz is supported with this kit and IR control of the source is possible from any display using the IR receiver provided.
The system is plug and play, there are no adjustments to make and no switches to set. Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2. The receiver is supplied with a 3-pin UK power supply.
Please note that the Cat5e/6 cable must be terminated using the industry standards of T568A or T568B.
Genuine Plug and Play - works straight out of the box!
- One Cat5e/Cat6 to HDMI receiver
- IR receiver
- UK power supply
- Mounting brackets
- User Manual
- Input - RJ45 socket
- Output - HDMI socket
- Input Resolutions
- 480i @ 60Hz
- 480p @ 60Hz
- 576i @ 50Hz
- 576p @ 60Hz
- 720p @ 50/60Hz
- 1080i @ 50/60Hz
- 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- Power suppy DC 5V (supplied with UK plug)
- Status indicator confirms video connection
- Power indicator confirms power is connected
- Metal case
- Size 100mm x 60mm x 2.5mm
- Weight 173g
- 12 Month Warranty