Digital to Analogue Audio Converter
- Converts digital audio into analogue audio
- Headphone socket for analogue output
- Optical socket or coaxial phono socket for inputs
- Mini USB socket for power (UK mains adapter supplied).
This digital to analogue converter is designed for either home or professional applications. With a very high maximum sampling rate of 192kHz and the latest low power circuitry, this digital to analogue Converter produces a high quality stereo analogue output from an optical or coaxial digital input.
Use this converter if you have a stereo amplifier which does not accept digital inputs, if you have used up all the optical and coaxial inputs of your AV amplifier or if you need to add a headphone socket to your system.
The input can be a games console, such as the XboxOne or PS4, a satellite receiver, set-top box, Blu-Ray or DVD player. The analogue stereo output can be connected to a standard stereo amplifier or AV receiver with stereo inputs. Headphones can be connected at the same time via the 3.5mm stereo jack provided.A UK power supply is supplied and a mini USB socket is provided to allow power to be provided from a USB source if preferred.
Genuine Plug and Play - works straight out of the box!
- Digital to Analogue Audio Converter
- UK power supply
- User Manual
- Input SPDIF optical or coaxial digital PCM stereo audio
- Outputs analogue stereo to RCA/Phono sockets and 3.5mm jack simultaneously
- Supports sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz
- Size 7.2cm x 5.5cm x 2.0cm
- Weight 44g
- 12 Month Warranty